4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Frederick Law Olmsted’s famous system of parks on this bike ride of the historic Emerald Necklace. The Parks are gorgeous any time of the year, but foliage peaks in color between mid Oct-Nov.
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
Urban AdvenTours , 103 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is up to 4 hours long and covers at least 15 miles, with several hills. Riders must be comfortable spending that much time on a bike and covering that distance.
- There is street riding on this ride
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban AdvenTours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5151P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Boston Fall Foliage Guided Bicycle Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBostonMountain Bike Tours - MassachusettsHalf-day Tours - MassachusettsMountain Bike Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Old South Meeting HousePlymouthUSS ConstitutionFlynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal) Simons IMAX Theatre at New England AquariumWrentham Village Premium OutletsCheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)Boylston StreetMappariumBoston Harbor Islands National and State ParkMary Baker Eddy LibraryPaul Revere HouseSamuel Adams Boston BreweryBoston North EndRowes WharfPlimoth Grist MillMassachusetts State HouseGibson House MuseumBoston Public GardenStellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary