- Avoid the daytime crowds by exploring Boston’s eeriest sights after dark
- Learn about ghost sightings and local lore from your guide
- A small group size ensures an intimate and personal tour
- An easy-to-find downtown meeting spot makes for a stress-free experience
Departure & Return
Our guide will meet you across the street from the Dunkin' Donuts at the Entrance to the Boston Commons near the Visitors Center. The meeting location is across from the intersection of West St. and Tremont St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Ghosts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Was boring, a long walk, personally I don’t think it was worth the money." See review