- Sunset dinner, dancing, and sightseeing cruise of Boston Harbor
- Lavish, all-you-can-eat buffet, including carving station
- Breathtaking views of the Boston skyline, including the Bunker Hill monument and the USS Constitution
- Cabaret entertainment and dance party with live DJ
Departure & Return
Boarding at World Trade Center, The Spirit of Boston is docked at 200 Sea[ort Boulevard Boston MA 02110
What To Expect
As the ship departs from the Seaport World Trade Center at Commonwealth Pier, head to the elegant dinner buffet, complete with salads, entrees, and desserts, prepared fresh on the ship.
Great food and entertainment go hand-in-hand on this cruise, so take in the live performances and festive atmosphere during dinner. Then grab a refreshing cocktail at the floating rooftop lounge, head to the spacious observation deck for a moonlit stroll under the stars or hit the dance floor with one of the hottest DJs in the city, spinning top hits from a variety of genres.
Notable attractions to see along the route include Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, the historic USS Constitution, and Boston’s thriving Seaport District.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: guaranteed seating costs an additional fee which may be made payable on day of travel to the local tour operator
- Event duration is approximately 2 to 3 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- Most travelers can participate
- Boarding at World Trade Center. Spirit of Boston 200 Seaport Boulevard, Boston MA 02110
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this dinner cruise perfect for any occasion!" See review