4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Boston’s fall beauty on this guided, 4-hour, small-group bike tour around the North End of the city. Explore the historic Emerald Necklace, a 1,100-acre chain of parks linked by parkways and waterways in Boston and Brookline. Visit the shaded boulevard on Commonwealth Avenue, the shores of Jamaica Pond, and the popular, winding paths of the Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University. Also, see the Rose Kennedy Greenway, Boston’s newest public park; the famous Charles River Esplanade; the Boston Common and Public Garden and much more.
- See beautiful fall foliage in Boston’s North End
- Learn about the city's oldest residential community
- Explore the historic Emerald Necklace chain of parks
- Visit popular fall locations to see the best colors of the season
- Enjoy a limited-time, seasonal tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Departure & Return
103 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 02110, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour is up to 4 hours long and covers at least 15 miles, with several hills. Riders must be comfortable spending that much time on a bike and covering that distance.
- There is street riding on this ride
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tours rebooked within 48 hours of your tour time are subject to a $20 rebooking fee (per person)
- You MUST be at least 16 years old and at least 5 feet tall to ride an E-bike.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban AdvenTours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Boston's Emerald Necklace Guided Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Boston's Emerald Necklace Guided Bicycle Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Boston's Emerald Necklace Guided Bicycle Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Boston's Emerald Necklace Guided Bicycle Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 5151P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Boston's Emerald Necklace Guided Bicycle Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBostonMountain Bike Tours - MassachusettsHalf-day Tours - MassachusettsMountain Bike Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemMountain Bike Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary Boston Public GardenVilna ShulSimons IMAX Theatre at New England AquariumMuseum of Science BostonQuincy MarketHarpoon Brewery & Beer HallThe Old ManseWrentham Village Premium OutletsBoston Public Library PlymouthMappariumOld Sturbridge VillageLEGOLAND® Discovery Center BostonBoston LightBoston Symphony HallPaul Revere HouseCheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)Boylston StreetMassachusetts State House