Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The Self-guided tour starts here, Go to the front door of the Boston Athenaeum at 10 1/2 Beacon Street. Here you will hear the story of a ghost Nathaniel Hawthorne met and wrote about. And the Tour intro.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
The tour ends at one of the most haunted theaters in America, the Cutler Majestic Theater on Tremont street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas