30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the sights of Brisbane from above on this private helicopter tour. Follow the Brisbane River to Suncorp Stadium and circle around the spectacular towering skyline of the central business district. Get a bird’s-eye view of the Story Bridge and Gabba Stadium. Then, head back toward Archerfield airport, flying over the inner city suburbs.
- See the sights of Brisbane from this unique perspective
- You’ll be provided a noise-cancelling headset aboard the flight
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private tour
- The tour departs from Archerfield airport
Saved to wishlist!
Bose Noise Cancelling Headsets
Departure & Return
219 Qantas Ave, Archerfield QLD 4108, Australia
10/6/2020 - 12/14/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY V Squared Helicopters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Brisbane City Helicopter Tour (Daytime Flight)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Brisbane City Helicopter Tour (Daytime Flight)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Brisbane City Helicopter Tour (Daytime Flight)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Brisbane City Helicopter Tour (Daytime Flight)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Brisbane City Helicopter Tour (Daytime Flight)
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBrisbaneHelicopter Tours - QueenslandCity Tours - QueenslandAudio Guides - QueenslandCategory
Old Windmill Tours & TicketsCityCat Ferry Tours & TicketsSouth Bank Tours & TicketsStreets Beach Tours & TicketsBrisbane City Hall Tours & TicketsNewstead House Tours & TicketsQueensland Art Gallery Tours & TicketsStory Bridge Tours & TicketsSuncorp Stadium (Lang Park) Tours & TicketsRoma Street Parkland Tours & TicketsMuseum of Brisbane Tours & TicketsQueen Street Mall Tours & TicketsTinchi Tamba Wetlands Tours & TicketsQueensland Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground) Tours & TicketsQueensland Cultural Centre Tours & TicketsEagle Street Pier Tours & TicketsCommissariat Store Museum Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsAnzac Square Tours & Tickets