1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Charcuterie cured meats, pickles. A selection of cured meats, pickles, relish, and bread (suitable for 2-3 people as a snack)
Departure & Return
11 Wandoo St , 11 Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Winery Brisbane
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during City Winery Brisbane Wine Blending Workshop?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during City Winery Brisbane Wine Blending Workshop?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during City Winery Brisbane Wine Blending Workshop?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
City Winery Brisbane Wine Blending Workshop
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBrisbaneFood Tours - QueenslandCooking Classes - QueenslandWine Tastings - QueenslandCategory
Roma Street ParklandSuncorp Stadium (Lang Park)City Botanic GardensMt. Coot-thaAnzac SquareQueensland Maritime MuseumBrisbane City HallNewstead HouseStory BridgeMoreton IslandCommissariat Store MuseumWheel of BrisbaneCustoms HouseQueensland MuseumMuseum of BrisbaneSouth BankQueen Street MallOld WindmillThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)Streets Beach