2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tasting of 4 of red wines.
Departure & Return
162 Edward St , 162 Edward St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Travelers will be met in the City Winery
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Winery Brisbane
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Blending Workshop in Brisbane City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Blending Workshop in Brisbane City?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Blending Workshop in Brisbane City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Blending Workshop in Brisbane City
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBrisbaneFood Tours - QueenslandCooking Classes - QueenslandWine Tastings - QueenslandCategory
Roma Street ParklandTinchi Tamba Wetlands Customs HouseStreets BeachEagle Street PierCity Botanic GardensBrisbane RiverQueen Street MallNewstead HouseWheel of BrisbaneTreasury CasinoMoreton IslandStory BridgeMt. Coot-thaMuseum of BrisbaneOld WindmillCityCat FerryCommissariat Store MuseumQueensland MuseumThe Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)