1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Trace the delicious history of cocoa with a ticket to the Choco-Story Chocolate Museum in Bruges. From the ancient Aztecs and Mayans to gourmet European chocolatiers, discover how cocoa beans have been cultivated and enjoyed for centuries. See historic chocolate-making objects from around the world and learn the steps for transforming raw beans into creamy chocolate truffles, bars, and figurines. End your visit with a sweet sampling of fine Belgian chocolate.
- Entrance ticket to the Choco-Story Chocolate Museum in Bruges
- Follow the history of chocolate making, from ancient Mayans to modern gourmet chocolatiers
- See more than 1,000 historic chocolate-making objects
- Learn how Belgium became the chocolate capital of Europe
- Taste samples of delicious Belgian chocolate
- Housed in a charming 15th-century building
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Panelite NV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Choco-Story: The Chocolate Museum in Bruges
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBrugesAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleAttractions & Museums - BrusselsMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrusselsCategory
Minnewater (Lake of Love)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)GroeningemuseumBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)DuveloriumHistoric Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge)De Halve Maan BreweryOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Friet MuseumHistorium BruggeBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)