- Combine an airport pickup in Buffalo with an introductory tour of Niagara
- Start your visit to Niagara Falls with a fun and convenient orientation
- Travel with a private driver-guide and a group of up to 6 passengers
- Learn about the region while traveling across the Rainbow Bridge into Canada
Departure & Return
We will provide complete instructions with confirmation of booking
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Winery, Brewery and Distillery Tastings are Extra
- All Food, Meals, Lunch and Dinner are extra
- Admissions to Attractions are Extra
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wheelz Niagara
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff