- A virtual tour with real-time communication with a local guide will make you think you are on a real trip
- All participants are provided with tips on traveling Busan (in a PDF file) which will be useful for future trips
- Each tour is in Korean Timezone (KST)
Departure & Return
Our friendly tour guide Dony will be greeting you! *This is a virtual tour.*
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private access link will be provided via email to join the virtual tour 20 minutes before the tour starting time.
- If a group applies, individual reservations are required for the number of participants.
- Face and voice of tour participants will not be involved.
- You can communicate with the guide through live chat.
- Tour can be canceled by host due to lack of participants. (min. 4 ppl per tour)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY BUSAN MATE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff