7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover the secluded Damajagua Waterfalls, tucked in the hills of the Dominican Republic's Northern Corridor, on this full-day trip from Puerto Plata. Explore the twenty-seven pristine falls, cascading over limestone, with your local guide. Get a short safety briefing, then jump, swim and slide down natural waterslides. Lunch, beverages and round-trip transportation from Puerto Plata hotels are included.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Puerto Plata, Cabarete, Sosúa and Playa Dorada. If you are staying in a condo, depending on the location we might arrange a meeting point for pick up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring comfortable clothing, closed shoes, bathing suit and towel, sunscreen, camera, extra money for tips, souvenirs and pictures
- Not recommended for guests with heart condition, reduced mobility, disabled, or pregnant women
- Minimum age: 8
- Pickup not available from cruise port
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Runners Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure from Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure from Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure from Puerto Plata?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure from Puerto Plata?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure from Puerto Plata
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto PlataCabareteBus Tours - Puerto PlataNature and Wildlife - Puerto PlataEco Tours - Puerto PlataFull-day Tours - Puerto PlataBus Tours - SamanáNature and Wildlife - SamanáEco Tours - SamanáFull-day Tours - SamanáBus Tours - Santo DomingoNature and Wildlife - Santo DomingoEco Tours - Santo DomingoFull-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory