Explore our promoted experiences
- Spend a relaxing afternoon sampling the local brews of Cairns
- Beer enthusiasts will enjoy this look into the craft beer scene
- Venues and the order of the itinerary is subject to change
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Sometimes unexpected things happen, the beers aren’t cold enough or one of the brewers happens to have a day off, so the above itinerary is subject to change. We reserve the right to change the venues or order of the itinerary on the day which may be due to venues being closed, booked out for private functions or simply unavailable on the day, which may be beyond our control. Should this be the case all effort will be made to suggest a suitable alternative.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please re-confirm your tour 24 hours before
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY NO LIMIT ADVENTURES PTY LTD
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff