Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Ride through Calgary’s famous river valley
- Safety briefing and instruction provided
- Choose from multiple departure times to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to seven people
Departure & Return
In East Village along the Riverwalk, North of 656 Confluence Way S.E., 1-2 minute walk east from the Simmons Building (Towards the pedestrian bridge) or along the riverway path in front of the Alt Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This tour takes place in downtown Calgary along the Bow River and the Trans Canada Trail, the longest continuous trail in North America. Zoom through the newly renovated St Patrick's Island, the historic neighborhood of Inglewood, and Fort Calgary.
Whether you’re going for an interesting date or a family-friendly activity, don’t miss out on this Segway adventure. Begin with a thorough instruction, starting with a brief safety video before receiving hands-on training from a certified Segway trainer.
Then, set off after your guide through Calgary’s river valley, and soak up gorgeous views. Along the way, enjoy photo ops and assistance from your guide as needed.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be at least 14 years of age to do the full tour
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No Health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Valley Adventure Company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Calgary Bow River Valley 90-Minute Segway Adventure.