3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Ice Cleats in the winter and Hiking Poles in the summer. (upon request)
Departure & Return
Rotary Friendship Park , 709 A 9 St, Canmore, AB T1W 2V7, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canmore Trails and Tales
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Canyons and Cave Paintings - 3hrs?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Canyons and Cave Paintings - 3hrs?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Canyons and Cave Paintings - 3hrs?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Canyons and Cave Paintings - 3hrs
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesCalgaryHiking - AlbertaHiking - VancouverHiking - SeattleCategory