2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Cross Country Ski Equipment
Departure & Return
1 Mt Sparrowhawk Crescent, Kananaskis, AB T0L 2H0, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- We run the lesson rain or shine. Should our guides cancel the lesson due to unsafe trail conditions, an alternate date will be arranged.
- Most travelers can participate
- We expect guest to been in good health, and complete an Alberta COVID health declaration prior to departure of the lesson.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kananaskis Outfitters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cross Country Ski Lesson?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cross Country Ski Lesson?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cross Country Ski Lesson?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cross Country Ski Lesson?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cross Country Ski Lesson
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesWinter SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCalgaryFun & Games - AlbertaWinter Sports - AlbertaFun & Games - VancouverWinter Sports - VancouverFun & Games - SeattleWinter Sports - SeattleCategory
TELUS Spark Tours & TicketsStudio Bell, home of the National Music Centre Tours & TicketsCanada's Sports Hall of Fame Tours & TicketsWinSport Tours & TicketsThe Hangar Flight Museum Tours & TicketsAtlas Coal Mine National Historic Site Tours & TicketsMedalta Tours & TicketsCalgary Stampede Tours & Tickets