4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Airport Transfer：Pick-up and drop-off service within designated time
Driver/Tour Guide：Bilingual guide service (Mandarin/English)
Hotel accommodations for 3 nights as listed
Admission：National Park Ticket
Insurance：Traffic Accident Insurance
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
NOTE: The sequence of itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
Mandatory Tips/Service Fee BY CASH- Min. CAD$10/person/day for tour guide and the driver
Meals & All Personal Expenses such as laundry, phone & travel insurance.
Optional activities with additional fees mentioned in the itinerary
Mandatory Tips/Service Fee BY CASH- CAD$4/person for airport pick up services
All optional tours or meal package can not be booked on the tour.
Departure & Return
Calgary, AB T2E, Canada
YYC Airport Domestic Terminal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Westar Travel Ltd.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Winter Banff Mini Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCalgaryBus Tours - AlbertaNature and Wildlife - AlbertaMulti-day Tours - AlbertaBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverMulti-day Tours - VancouverBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory