Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
The Round Church Visitor Centre is located on the corner of Bridge Street and Round Church Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough walkers (2) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Guides will move swiftly between sights in order to provide a full tour experience: if you require a slower pace, please contact provider to arrange a private walk.
- Not recommend for those with walking problems.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Christian Heritage Cambridge
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.