12 to 15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get an intimate glimpse of the Mexican Wonder of the World on this full-day tour to Chichen Itza from Cancun or the Riviera Maya, with hotel pickup and drop-off ensuring a hassle-free trip. Learn about the ancient city from your professional guide as you stroll its sprawling grounds, then widen your perspective of the region with an included visit to the Saamal Cenote and Valladolid for lunch.
- Tick off Chichen Itza, Valladolid, and Saamal Cenote in one day
- Skip any long lines with admission fees covered
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel ensures seamless transfer
- Benefit from the insights of your professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round transportation from your hotel.
Certified guide on board.
Admission to Chichen Itza.
Visit to Valladolid.
Admission to Cenote Saamal.
Guided visit at Chichen Itza and free time to explore.
Drinks not included at Classic Option. Upgrade your tour to include drinks.
Breakfast not included at Classic Option. Upgrade your tour to include breakfast.
The use of video cameras at Chichen Itza is subject to an additional tax charge.
Life Jacket at Cenote with extra cost. ($3 USD per person)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:45 am to 7:45 am for the Cancun area, and between 7:00 to 8:30 for the Riviera Maya area. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. For your safety, all our vehicles are sanitized daily.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover the wonder of the world of Mexico, Chichen Itza, from Cancun or Riviera?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover the wonder of the world of Mexico, Chichen Itza, from Cancun or Riviera?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover the wonder of the world of Mexico, Chichen Itza, from Cancun or Riviera?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover the wonder of the world of Mexico, Chichen Itza, from Cancun or Riviera?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover the wonder of the world of Mexico, Chichen Itza, from Cancun or Riviera
12 to 15 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xoximilco Cancun Tours & TicketsKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Tours & TicketsCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún) Tours & TicketsLa Isla Shopping Village Tours & TicketsInteractive Aquarium Cancun Tours & TicketsPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas) Tours & TicketsPlaya Norte (North Beach) Tours & TicketsCenotes Sac Actun Tours & TicketsXotik-Ha EcoPark Tours & TicketsCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan) Tours & TicketsCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica) Tours & TicketsCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Tours & TicketsJolly Roger Pirate Ship Tours & TicketsVentura Park Tours & TicketsCave of the Sleeping Sharks Tours & TicketsViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza Tours & TicketsCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey) Tours & TicketsXenses Park Tours & TicketsCoCo Bongo Cancun Tours & TicketsMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano) Tours & Tickets