12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
access to cenotes
visit to bird island
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
The pick up time can be different depending in which city the customer will stay at
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nauticos del Caribe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The 7 Colors Of Beauty, Bacalar Experience!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The 7 Colors Of Beauty, Bacalar Experience!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The 7 Colors Of Beauty, Bacalar Experience!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The 7 Colors Of Beauty, Bacalar Experience!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The 7 Colors Of Beauty, Bacalar Experience!
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cave of the Sleeping SharksLa Isla Shopping VillageMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipXenotes Oasis MayaInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeMandala NightclubKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenses ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)CoCo Bongo CancunVentura ParkXoximilco CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)