12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the beach bars of Cancun for the day and travel to the 'magic town' of Bacalar. This small-group tour takes you to see the town's lagoon, known for its 7 contrasting colors and to places associated with pirate history. You'll also enjoy plenty of time to relax and swim.
- Escape Cancun for the day and visit the 'magic town' of Bacalar
- Learn about the town's history and culture from your guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 15): Ensures a more personal experience
- Includes breakfast and lunch: No need to bring your own
Saved to wishlist!
Time exfoliation (sulfur bath)
Visit Fuerte de San Felipe and Bacalar lagoon
Time in the lagoon of the 7 colors and the pirates channel
Free time in Bacalar park (take the picture of your visit in the letters of bacalar)
Beverages in the restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)
Tulum, (meeting point @ Super Akî)
The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pata de peek travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bacalar Treasures Tours (Breakfast and Lunch Included) ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bacalar Treasures Tours (Breakfast and Lunch Included) ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bacalar Treasures Tours (Breakfast and Lunch Included) ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bacalar Treasures Tours (Breakfast and Lunch Included) ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bacalar Treasures Tours (Breakfast and Lunch Included)
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Interactive Aquarium CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipMandala NightclubLa Isla Shopping VillageVentura ParkCaptain Hook CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xoximilco CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeXenotes Oasis MayaXotik-Ha EcoParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)