11 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Small-group tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Airport transfer
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks and Beverages
Airport pickup and drop-off
Airfares (Cancun and Tuxtla Gutierrez)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pickup and the hotel are already included.
When you arrive in Cancun we will pick you up at the Cancun International Airport.
When you depart we will drop off you at the Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We use mouth covers all the time.
- We use gel antibacterial.
- We wash our hands every 30 minutes.
- We do not touch our face, noise, and mount.
- We say “Hello” with 1.5 mts of distance.
- We take the temperature to our employees every day.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY EcoColors Mexico
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 11 Day-Birdwatching Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 11 Day-Birdwatching Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 11 Day-Birdwatching Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 11 Day-Birdwatching Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
11 Day-Birdwatching Ecofriendly Tour from Cancun
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMulti-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanEco Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenMulti-day Tours - Playa del CarmenEco Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelMulti-day Tours - CozumelEco Tours - CozumelCategory
Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Captain Hook CancunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCenotes Sac ActunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Garrafon Natural Reef ParkMandala NightclubDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Ventura ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Playa Norte (North Beach)CoCo Bongo CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaXoximilco CancunXenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate Ship