Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Chichen Itza tour from Cancun
- Eat a buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Swim in a cenote
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival in Chichen Itza, take a guided tour of the ancient site with an INAH-certified guide. After the tour, you independent time to explore on your own, take photographs, or simply enjoy the unique atmosphere of the archeological site.
Board the coach for the return trip to Cancun, and make a stop along the way at a cenote, one of the Yucatan’s many limestone caverns. Bring a bathing suit to swim in the fresh water that flows through the cenote.
This full-day tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can bring bottled water with you.
- Bring walking shoes, hat, perhaps an extra shirt, sun block, swimming suit and towel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.