6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Private tour guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll need your address or name of location for the pick up
8/13/2019 - 5/27/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||03:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Make Your Own Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza Sunrise and Cenote Ik Kil from Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza Sunrise and Cenote Ik Kil from Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza Sunrise and Cenote Ik Kil from Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza Sunrise and Cenote Ik Kil from Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Waking up early is hard but 100% totally worth it!" See review
Product code: 117119P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelCategory
Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cenotes Sac ActunMandala NightclubCoCo Bongo CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Ventura ParkXenotes Oasis MayaMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenses ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCaptain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Airport VIP Lounge