10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation by van with air conditioning.
Entrance to the Casa Tortuga Park
Includes Food 1 Dish to Choose
Entrance to the Tulum Ruins
Box Lunch at Tranpotation (sandwich, juice and fruit)
Drink in the restaurant
Lifejacket in cenotes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:
Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum Avenue
Playa Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del Carmen
Tulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenue
The pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nauticos del Caribe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nature Experience at Casa Tortuga Cenote Park+ Tulum?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nature Experience at Casa Tortuga Cenote Park+ Tulum?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nature Experience at Casa Tortuga Cenote Park+ Tulum?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nature Experience at Casa Tortuga Cenote Park+ Tulum?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nature Experience at Casa Tortuga Cenote Park+ Tulum
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Airport VIP LoungeXenotes Oasis MayaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Xoximilco CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksPlaya Norte (North Beach)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Captain Hook CancunMandala NightclubMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xenses ParkJolly Roger Pirate ShipEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)La Isla Shopping Village