7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment for a safe activity (harness, hook)
Atv Challenge (road in the jungle)
Horseback riding activity
Ziplines in the jungle (4)
Entrance to Mayan Cenote
Purified Water (you can bring your own bottle to refill it)
Locker 5usd per locker
ATV insurance 5usd per atv
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight limit restriction is strictly observed.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holbox and Bacalar Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Can I participate if I don't know how to swim?
A:Yes - swimming in the cenote is an optional activity and there are complimentary life jackets provided for those who do wish to swim.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback Riding in Cancun Includes ATV, Cenote, Ziplines, Lunch and Transfer
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHorseback RidingSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCancunPlaya del Carmen4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHorseback Riding - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenHorseback Riding - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenZiplining - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelHorseback Riding - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelExtreme - CozumelZiplining - CozumelCategory
Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Airport VIP LoungePlaya Norte (North Beach)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Interactive Aquarium CancunVentura ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCenotes Sac ActunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaGarrafon Natural Reef ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mandala Nightclub