- Party your way to Isla Mujeres on a fun and affordable catamaran cruise
- Enjoy an open bar and buffet lunch included in the tour
- Snorkel at beautiful coral reefs and relax at a private beach club
- Experience Caribbean island life on this all-day, adults-only outing
Departure & Return
Marina from the Hotel Temptation located at Boulevard Kukulkan Km 3.5, in the hotel zone area of Cancun. On the bicycle path area you will see a convenience store ( Mini Market ) outside there is a sign that says SAIL AWAY, right there you will see the check-in area. Check in at 8:45am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Snorkeling tour and Spinnaker activity depend on weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if you don't want to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY MomoGT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms