- Tour of Chichen Itza, Ik-Kil cenote, and Valladolid from Cancun
- Discover the archaeological wonders of Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Swim in the tranquil Ik-Kil cenote and visit Valladolid, Yucatán’s third-largest city
- Participate in a Temazcal ritual led by a real shaman
- Hear about Maya history and culture from a guide
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel lobby in Cancun hotel zone; for downtown hotels/accommodations in Cancun we offer several meeting points; and meeting point in Puerto Juarez Ultramar for Isla Mujeres hotels. Pick up from All-Inclusive Hotels on Riviera Maya, Akumal and Tulum is included. For Hotels in Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Playacar and Tulum we offer several meeting points. Please make sure you mentioned your hotel/accommodation details when making a booking. Please contact local supplier at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick up time.
What To Expect
Then, head to the UNESCO-listed Chichen Itza, the city-cradle of ancient Mayans. During this tour, explore the area and gain insight into its top landmarks, including the Kukulkan pyramid, an astronomical observatory, and the ball court. Learn about the dangerous game of pok-ta-pok played by warriors. You’ll also have free time to enjoy Chichen Itza on your own.
Take a break from sightseeing with a swim in Ik-Kil, an underground cenote before ending the tour with drop-off at your Cancun hotel in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bring towels, sunscreen and sunglasses, remember to use biodegradable sunscreen.
- You may want to bring a light sweater or jacket as it could get cold on the transportation on our way to Chichén Itzá and back.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes or sneakers, flip flops are not recommended for the archaeological site.
- Don’t bring tripod for your camera, as it is not allowed to get these inside the Mayan Ruins.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- You must contact local supplier at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.
- This tour is available only from Cancun. Please don´t forget to specify your accommodation name and/or address in the booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY OlMar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Visit to Chichen Itza, Ik Kil Cenote and Valladolid with Lunch from Cancun.
- "If you have mobility issues don’t even think about swimming/ the stairs down are not safe." See review
- "It was extremely HOT with very little shade so it’s best to bring an umbrella." See review
- "Would definitely recommend bringing a hat/umbrella to Chichen Itza as there is minimal shade and stock up on water!" See review