- Sailing tour to Isla Mujeres from Cancun
- Go snorkeling on a coral reef in the Caribbean
- Relax at a beach club or go shopping downtown
- Buffet lunch and open bar included
Departure & Return
Playa Tortugas Docks (Boulevard Kukulcán Km 6.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R) @ Joluga Tours
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Your guide stops at a coral reef for the opportunity to snorkel among hundreds of colorful fish. Snap on provided snorkel gear and admire the abundant sea life while you swim in the crystalline water.
Next, you’re taken to a private beach club on Isla Mujeres, a tropical paradise of palm trees lining the sugar-white sand. After a buffet lunch and access to club facilities, spend your free time strolling downtown for some shopping. Finish your day excursion with the return sail to Cancun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Snorkeling is possible depending on weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms