7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round Transportation service from your Hotel
Ferry Ticket and Boat trip
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Snorkel in 3 different reefs
Marine Tax ($50 MXN) for the conservation of corals
Tips and Souvenirs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We have for you our round transportation service from your hotel in Cancun, Playa Mujeres, Puerto Morelos and Riviera Maya.
We will assign you a representative who will be your contact, this person will give you all the information about your transportation and will be the person in charge of assisting you any time, so get ready to live this amazing experience!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun and Chichen Itza Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling at Cozumel with Lunch and Transportation Included. ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling at Cozumel with Lunch and Transportation Included. ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling at Cozumel with Lunch and Transportation Included. ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling at Cozumel with Lunch and Transportation Included. ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 154260P81
Compare Similar Experiences
Snorkeling at Cozumel with Lunch and Transportation Included.
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenSailing - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory
Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCoCo Bongo CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenses ParkXoximilco CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeXenotes Oasis MayaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) La Isla Shopping VillageMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mandala NightclubXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Interactive Aquarium Cancun