4 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
This three-part tour is popular with adventure seekers. Take an ATV ride through the jungle to a sacred cenote where you can swim, jump from a Tarzan swing, or just relax and take in the tropical scenery. Then it’s time for some ziplining through the tree canopy. Replenish your energy with a typical Mayan lunch (included) before the ride back to Cancun.
- Half-day adventure tour
- ATV tour, cenote visit, and ziplining in one package
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Tarzan Jump (optional)
ATV Jungle Road
Locker for rent 5usd
Departure & Return
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has two different schedules, the first one is for a morning tour and the pick-up could be between 7:30 am to 9:00 am and the second is for noon tour and the pick-up could be between 11:30 am to 13:00 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Tour Connection Cancun and Riviera Maya Experts
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Top ATV´s in Mexico which includes Cenote, Ziplines, lunch and transportation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Top ATV´s in Mexico which includes Cenote, Ziplines, lunch and transportation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Top ATV´s in Mexico which includes Cenote, Ziplines, lunch and transportation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Top ATV´s in Mexico which includes Cenote, Ziplines, lunch and transportation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Top ATV´s in Mexico which includes Cenote, Ziplines, lunch and transportation