13 to 16 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation. Pick up from hotel.
Entrance to Cenote Azul. (1 hour)
Entrance to Cocalitos Natural Sanctuary (2 hours).
Pontoon ride 2 hours, visit to: Cenotes, Cocalitos, Isla Pájaros, Pirates Trail and Bacalar Lagoon.
45 minutes to swim in the Bacalar 7 Colors Lagoon.
Panoramic tour of San Felipe Fort and Bacalar Lagoon. Take a picture in Bacalar letters.
Life jacket at cenotes and cocalitos.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. Please indicate your hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email.
This service has only one schedule:
- Cancun hotels between 5:00 am to 5:20 am.
- Playa del Carmen between 6:00 am to 6:45 am.
-Tulum (Pick up only at Super Aki) at 7:30 am.
The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Travel Connection Tour Operator
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Magical BACALAR TOUR with Pontoon Boat ride. (Transportation + Breakfast + Food)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Magical BACALAR TOUR with Pontoon Boat ride. (Transportation + Breakfast + Food)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Magical BACALAR TOUR with Pontoon Boat ride. (Transportation + Breakfast + Food)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Magical BACALAR TOUR with Pontoon Boat ride. (Transportation + Breakfast + Food)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Magical BACALAR TOUR with Pontoon Boat ride. (Transportation + Breakfast + Food)
13 to 16 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunTulumPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xenotes Oasis MayaCaptain Hook CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Xenses ParkMandala NightclubViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)La Isla Shopping VillageMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xoximilco CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cenotes Sac ActunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)