12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 hour boat ride in Bacalar
Entrance to Fuerte de San Felipe
Free time in Bacalar park
Time in the lagoon of the 7 colors and the pirates channel
Breakfast, Lunch and bottled water
Round trip transportation
Beverages in the restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
For hotels between Playa del Carmen (meeting point @ Coco Bongo and Plaza las Perlas)
Tulum (meeting point @ Super Akî)
The pickup time is set according to the distance to your hotel or meeting point, The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for a change
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pata de peek travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Bacalar - Lagoon of Seven Colours?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Bacalar - Lagoon of Seven Colours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Bacalar - Lagoon of Seven Colours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Bacalar - Lagoon of Seven Colours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour Bacalar - Lagoon of Seven Colours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDay Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenDay Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelDay Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Interactive Aquarium CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Captain Hook CancunXenses ParkXenotes Oasis MayaVentura ParkGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCenotes Sac ActunCoCo Bongo CancunXoximilco CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCave of the Sleeping SharksJolly Roger Pirate ShipPlaya Norte (North Beach)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza