- Early access Chichen Itza tour
- Visit parts of the UNESCO World Heritage Site that other tourists don't see.
- Buffet lunch included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Purchase your ticket and head inside to learn about the important role that this well-preserved site played in Mayan civilization between AD 600 and 1200 from your private archaeologist guide. Listen to your guide's explanation of how this pre-Colombian settlement was an important destination for pilgrimages and a center of worship for the Mayan people which is still considered sacred today.
Visit the Temple of Kukulkan, the Temple of the Jaguars, the Temple of the Warriors and the Observatory. Hear about the meaning of the staircases, stone carvings, platforms, pyramids, and ball courts according to the mythology and cosmology of the ancient Mayan people.
Board your vehicle and enjoy a boxed lunch for transportation back to Cancun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable walking shoes and camera
- Note: An additional fee is required for the use of video camera at the site. The fee can be up to 25MXN (depending on the device) and must be paid directly on site on the day of the tour
- Please note that all visitors to Chichen Itza will need to pay a local tax of 31 USD. This fee is included in the Deluxe option
- We care about your safety and we guarantee a safe route by toll road to Chichen Itza.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The guided visit to Chichén Itzá will be only in English. The rest of the tour will be in English and Spanish
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours Mexico
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms