- Explore the Rocky Mountain wilderness on a tour from Canmore
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): A more personalized experience
- Learn about local landscapes, history and wildlife from your guide
- Explore a diverse ecosystem and ancient forest
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide infront of the Main Doors. They will have a black hat and clip board. Transportation to and from the meeting location is included. There is free parking within 1-5min walk from the doors. You can also walk or take a taxi to the meeting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canmore Trails and Tales
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.