- Dolphin-watching cruise from Florida’s Clearwater Bay
- Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on this tour
- Tour the Gulf of Mexico and Intracoastal Waterway and see celebrity mansions on the coast
- Your captain highlights fascinating facts about the natural wonders of the Gulf Coast
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central location near the Clearwater Memorial Causeway Address: 25 Causeway Blvd, Slip #5, Clearwater, FL 33767 Directions: The local operator is located right across from the Pier 60 parking lot. You can park at the Marina Parking Lot, located at the fourth exit out of the roundabout. Parking not included but you can purchase USD$6 parking permit to park in the City Marina Parking Lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Embark on this dolphin-watching cruise from Clearwater Beach in a double-decker catamaran, geared to find a Florida favorite—the bottlenose dolphin, the most common and well-known member of the dolphin family. Bottlenose dolphins usually live in pods of 10 to 30 members, but the group size can vary from one individual dolphin to more than 1,000.
Enjoy the view of the coastline and listen to music from a state-of-the-art sound system. The captain also highlights interesting facts about the natural wonders of the Gulf Coast region and point out which celebrities own the mansions you spot along the way.
As for the main event, dolphin sightings are guaranteed so get ready to see these playful creatures in action.
A variety of food and beverages are available for purchase throughout the trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tropics Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience