30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the Florida coast from a different perspective on a private helicopter tour from Clearwater Airpark. Get a bird’s-eye view of beaches, state parks, lakes, and waterfront mansions over the course of your flight. Listen to commentary from your pilot and enjoy uninterrupted views of the area, so you can capture memories of your flight.
- Fly over Clearwater, beaches, parks, and more
- Your pilot points out landmarks while you fly
- See Honeymoon Island and reefs from above
- A private helicopter means a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1000 N Hercules Ave , 1000 N Hercules Ave, Clearwater, FL 33765, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price is per person. Three person minimum or private tour fee of $45 will be assessed for groups of 2 or less
- Please enter your desired departure time in the Special Requirements box at check-out.
- Children under the age of 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Total passenger weight must not exceed 550 lbs (249 kg).
- Helicopter weight max is 300 lbs per seat.
- Same day tours are available just call to book.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tampa Bay Aviation
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Helicopter Tour in Tarpon Springs, Clearwater Beaches & Caladesi Island?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Helicopter Tour in Tarpon Springs, Clearwater Beaches & Caladesi Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Helicopter Tour in Tarpon Springs, Clearwater Beaches & Caladesi Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingClearwaterHelicopter Tours - FloridaHelicopter Tours - St PetersburgHelicopter Tours - TampaCategory