- Relaxing sunset cruise from Clearwater
- Watch the beautiful sunset from the water
- Your captain discusses interesting facts about the history of the area
- Enjoy a Champagne toast (included)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This double-decker catamaran ship leaves from Clearwater Bay and heads into the Gulf of Mexico. Listen and learn as the captain shares the interesting facts and history of the Gulf Coast region.
Admire the sunset sky, which can oftentimes look like a painting with its brilliant streaks of color. Watch closely as dusk arrives and the sun begins to fade and gently lower into the horizon. The boat is perfectly positioned, so bring a camera to capture this incredible view. Be sure to watch for the green flash, an optical phenomenon that sometimes occurs right after sunset. When the conditions are right, a green spot is visible just above the upper rim of the sun.
A Champagne toast is included on this sunset cruise. Beer, wine and soft drinks can be purchased on board. Return to port after almost two hours on the water.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: There is limited accessibility. There is a ramp to board the boat, the steepness will depend on the tide. Call the office for more details
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Tropics Boat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Cruise from Clearwater.
- "The weather was perfect which made it a great trip as well" See review