3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get to see Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach more easily than by foot or rental car on this private e-bike tour. Glide around beauty spots such as Manatee Sanctuary Park and Jetty Park: choosing to let your bike do the work or using your own pedal power. Hear background on the sights you’d otherwise miss, and choose to tailor your itinerary and visit a local pub or micro-brewery en route.
- Check out Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach with ease on a private e-bike tour
- See the sights without the effort of walking and hear about them via a guide
- Tour Manatee Sanctuary Park and Jetty Park; visit a micro-brewery; and more
- Enjoy a customizable itinerary and choice of departures for flexibility
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
Gratuities to the guide are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary. And if we are stopping for drinks, please offer to cover the guide's tab.
Food and drinks can be purchased at any stop.
Gratuities are not included. Please have cash. 10-15% is customary.
Alcoholic drinks available to purchase if we stop at a pub
Entrance fees to some stops may apply such as the Exploration Tower at Port Canaveral, or to walk to the end of the pier. It is advisable to bring your wallet, cash and/or credit card with you.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: 6811 N Atlantic Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
2: Cocoa Beach, Cocoa Beach, Brevard County, Florida
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is athletic casual - we are riding bikes... outdoors... in Florida.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required for private tours. Smaller groups can join a group tour, or rent the bikes.
- Rider height must be 5'2" and taller.
- Rider weight must not exceed 275 lbs.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY A1A Management LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Electric Bike Group Tour - Port Canaveral & Cocoa Beach
210 to 270 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCocoa BeachCape CanaveralMountain Bike Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaMountain Bike Tours - Cape CanaveralHalf-day Tours - Cape CanaveralMountain Bike Tours - OrlandoHalf-day Tours - OrlandoCategory