- Walk along the beach and seek out secluded viewpoints
- Delicious morning tea and picnic lunch served on the beach
- Convenient return transfer by Freycinet Aqua Taxi
- Small-group experience with a maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
Our Freycinet Walking Tour starts and finishes at the Freycinet Lodge, located within the Freycinet National Park. Meet your guide at 8:00am in the Hazard's Bar and Lounge, located downstairs within the Freycinet Lodge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Experiential Tasmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.