Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Wild Atlantic Way with a small-group tour
- Skip the hassle of driving and navigating in Ireland
- Visit West Cork, the Ring of Kerry, and Cliffs of Moher
- Accommodation, transportation, and breakfast are included
Departure & Return
Travellers will be greeted at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- As well as your normal travelling attire the following essential gear will be required:
- Walking boots.
- Comfortable trainers/runners.
- Comfortable and breathable outdoor clothing, including shorts, swimwear, trekking trousers, fleece and hat.
- Gaiters & walking poles (personal choice but recommended).
- Cycling shorts.
- Good quality waterproof jacket and trousers (preferably breathable).
- Day-pack/rucksack, water bottle.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Medication – ensure that you inform your guide of any medical conditions or special dietary requirements. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know so we can make every effort to accommodate you.
- While there are no restrictions on size of bag or number of bags, we ask you please consider what you pack. Bring the essentials and enough for you to enjoy the trip but do not over pack. As a guide we recommend you keep your baggage to one standard size suitcase and one carry on suitcase.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY No
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.