Departure & Return
Travellers will be greeted at the starting point.
Tour will finish in Dublin.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- As well as your normal travelling attire the following essential gear will be required:
- Walking boots.
- Comfortable trainers/runners.
- Comfortable and breathable outdoor clothing, including shorts, swimwear, trekking trousers, fleece and hat.
- Gaiters & walking poles (personal choice but recommended).
- Cycling shorts – these are not essential.
- Good quality waterproof jacket and trousers (preferably breathable).
- Day-pack/rucksack, water bottle.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Medication – ensure that you inform your guide of any medical conditions or special dietary requirements. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know so we can make every effort to accommodate you.
- While there are no restrictions on size of bag or number of bags, we ask you please consider what you pack. Bring the essentials and enough for you to enjoy the trip but do not over pack. As a guide we recommend you keep your baggage to one standard size suitcase and one carry on suitcase.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond the Glass Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.