- Avoid hidden costs with included admission to Blarney Castle and Gardens
- Maximize your time with a comprehensive sightseeing itinerary
- Travel between dispersed locations with ease via bus
- Gain insight into the region from your driver-guide
Departure & Return
Your bus will be parked near your ship (Maximum 2 minute walk). When you get off your ship, turn right for the gates which will be in view. Look for our uniformed team holding signs with "Butlers Shore Tours" on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Front seats can be reserved if you have mobility issues (let us know after you book)
- Good agility is required for kissing The Blarney stone which has lots of challenging steps up to it
- Live commentary is while on the bus only - Blarney Castle is a self guided tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Butlers Shore Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.