Departure & Return
Once you disembark your Ship proceed towards the Port area.Ask for the parking lot or the security gate EXIT THE PORT Ahead of you approx 1 block away from the main entrance, you will see the replica of a Mayan temple, H&M Tours is located on the right hand side of the temple.
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY H&M TOURS & TRAVELS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.