- A zoo keeper will teach you about Tasmanian Devil behavior
- A rare opportunity to see Tasmanian Devils being fed
- Avoid long visitor lines—entrance fees are included
- Enjoy a guided walk at Devils@Cradle wildlife conservation facility
Departure & Return
Devils@Cradle is located approximately 1km past the Cradle Mountain Visitor Information Centre as you head towards Cradle Mountain.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved with some uneven surfaces
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Photography Welcome
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devils@Cradle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands