45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Devils@Cradle’s adorable residents during the day on this leisurely tour around this wildlife sanctuary. Walk around the enclosures and see the sanctuary’s Tasmanian devils and quolls as they sleep, play and feed. Learn about their day-to-day lives from your guide, one of the sanctuary’s experienced keepers, and hear more about the conservation efforts helping to protect these adorable marsupials and keep them thriving in Tasmania.
- Explore the sanctuary at your own pace before and after your tour
- Take the tour when suits you: morning and afternoon tours available
- If you’re driving a rental car, onsite parking is available
- Great for the whole family: discounts available for under-16s
Saved to wishlist!
Free onsite parking for visitors
Hotel pickup and drop-off - guests are required to make their own way to Devils@Cradle.
Departure & Return
Devils at Cradle, 3950 Cradle Mountain Rd, Cradle Mountain TAS 7306, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved. Some uneven surfaces present within the sanctuary
- Operates in all weather conditions and a large portion is outdoors, we recommend dressing appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Photography is welcome
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devils@Cradle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Keeper Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Day Keeper Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Keeper Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Keeper Tour
1 hour 15 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeEco ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National ParkNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaEco Tours - TasmaniaWalking Tours - TasmaniaCategory