- Settle in around a campfire to roast marshmallows and watch the devils at dusk
- At roughly an hour, this compact experience won’t keep you out too late
- This experience is wheelchair-accessible, with some uneven surfaces
- Get into the sanctuary easily with e-tickets you can download to your mobile phone
Departure & Return
Guests are required to make their own way to Devils@Cradle reception between 6:50pm and 6.55pm, for a 7pm start. Devils@Cradle is located approximately 1.5km beyond the Cradle Mountain Visitor Information Centre, and 1.5km before the entrance to the National Park.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Some unsealed and uneven surfaces (some stairs)
- Tour will take place outdoors, we recommend dressing accordingly
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Devils@Cradle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands