2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Experience the natural and cultural treasures of World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park on this diverse, 2-day tour from Darwin. Go croc-spotting and see wild birdlife on a cruise down the Yellow Waters billabong, and admire a desert gallery of ancient Aboriginal cave paintings at Nourlangie Rock. Delve deeper into indigenous culture with a 4WD tour to Arnhem Land and Mikinj Valley with an Aboriginal guide.
- Visit the World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park on this 2-day tour from Darwin
- Travel by 4WD to sacred and isolated Arnhem Land and visit Mikinj Valley
- Visit Nourlangie Rock and see ancient Aboriginal rock paintings, dating back thousands of years
- Enjoy a wildlife cruise along the Yellow Water billabong
- Delicious lunch included on both days
- Plenty of photo opportunities
Saved to wishlist!
2-day touring by luxury, airconditioned coach
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Yellow Waters Cruise
Visit the Nourlangie rock art site
Arnhem Land 4WD adventure
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups commence prior to the tour start time. You will be collected from the hotel you have selected in the drop down list during the booking process. Your hotel pick-up time will be displayed on your voucher. If you wish to change your pick-up location from the one selected, you must call the operator at least 24 hrs prior to travel. If your hotel does not appear on the drop down list, the operator does not pick-up from your hotel. Please phone the operator to arrange an alternate pick-up time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- You will find that casual clothing of all types is the most comfortable. Lightweight drip-dry clothing is ideal, although some warmer clothing for evenings will be handy. Most hotels provide washing and drying facilities. Comfortable shoes are essential on all tours and we suggest that you also pack a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a torch and insect repellent.
- Each passenger may take one suitcase, the sum of its width, length and depth not to exceed 160cm (63inches) and a weight limit of 20 kilograms (44 pounds). Airlines generally permit 1 cabin bag per person to be carried on aircraft. Baggage is entirely at owners risk during the tour and the operator strongly recommends travel insurance to be taken out by the passenger to cover baggage and any unforeseen circumstances.
- If any passenger requires special assistance, due to their disabilities or conditions, the operator requests that suitable written notice be given to allow for appropriate planning. Requests for disabled rooms will be passed on to hotels, but cannot be guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Kakadu and Arnhem Land Tour from Darwin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Kakadu and Arnhem Land Tour from Darwin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Kakadu and Arnhem Land Tour from Darwin
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNorthern TerritoryDarwinBus Tours - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryOvernight Tours - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliOvernight Tours - BaliMulti-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - East JavaNature and Wildlife - East JavaOvernight Tours - East JavaMulti-day Tours - East JavaCategory
Mindil BeachLyons CottageMyilly Point Heritage PrecinctDefence of Darwin ExperienceCharles Darwin National ParkAquasceneDarwin Waterfront PrecintParliament HouseFannie Bay GaolDarwin Aviation MuseumCrocosaurus CoveWindow on the Wetlands Visitor CentreEdith Falls (Leliyn)Qantas HangarMagnetic Termite MoundsBicentennial ParkGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic GardensMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)East Point Reserve