5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Go sightseeing in Darwin on a 5-hour morning tour that takes you to top sites including Parliament House, Palmerston Town, the Darwin Botanical Gardens and the vibrant waterfront. Learn about the Darwin’s World War II history at the Defence of Darwin Experience, with admission to this military heritage site included in your tour. Have time to explore the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, and stop by the Fannie Bay Gaol and Darwin Aviation Heritage Centre among other sites on this comprehensive introduction to Darwin.
- 5-hour coach sightseeing tour of Darwin
- Drive by landmarks such as Parliament House, Palmerston Town and the Darwin Botanical Gardens
- Visit the Defence of Darwin Experience to learn about Darwin’s experience during WWII
- Look through the Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
- Stop at the Fannie Bay Gaol and Darwin Aviation Heritage Centre
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
The listed price does not include a $5 fee for any pickups outside Darwin CBD, payable at the time of tour check-in
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wallaroo Tours, Tour Tub and Jumping Crocodile Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Darwin City Sights Including Key Attractions?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Darwin City Sights Including Key Attractions?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Darwin City Sights Including Key Attractions
1 hour 5 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingDarwinFood Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - Northern TerritoryCity Tours - Northern TerritoryMarkets - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliCity Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliFood Tours - East JavaBus Tours - East JavaCity Tours - East JavaMarkets - East JavaHistorical Tours - East JavaHalf-day Tours - East JavaCategory
Parliament HouseFannie Bay GaolMindil BeachEast Point ReserveGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic GardensDarwin Waterfront PrecintAquasceneMagnetic Termite MoundsCharles Darwin National ParkDarwin Aviation MuseumMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)Window on the Wetlands Visitor CentreQantas HangarEdith Falls (Leliyn)Defence of Darwin ExperienceBicentennial ParkLyons CottageMyilly Point Heritage PrecinctCrocosaurus Cove