- Learn the histories behind the attractive facades on this walking tour
- See the old and new side-by-side in the tropical city of Darwin
- Hang out with a local guide who is passionate about their city
- Best suited to moderately active travelers due to walking and standing
Departure & Return
Look for your guide in a bright orange shirt, under the statue of John McDouall Stuart, in the small park on Knuckey Street which the locals call Raintree Park. It is at the intersection with Smith Street Mall.
Tour ends at the intersection of The Esplanade and Knuckey Street, opposite Lyons Cottage.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring camera, sunscreen, hat and drinking water
- Good enclosed non-slip walking shoes are recommended.
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required for the tour to operate
- Wheelchair accessible for active wheelchair users
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Darwin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience